In this article, we will explain how to recognize if a forex broker is safe, and in our case, the focus will be on IQ Option. When opening a trading account with this broker, most of the people ask themselves: is IQ Option safe? The answer to this question is yes, IQ Option is a safe broker to trade with.
Today in the world of the Internet there is a high risk a scam, and in the trading online world as well. The main problem is that there are many online trading platforms which are not regulated.
In fact, every broker should have a license provided by one or more trading authorities in order to provide its service.
Is IQ Option regulated?
IQ Option is one of these brokers with a license.
Here a list of all IQ Option regulations:
- the broker has the license number 247/14 provided by Cysec, the main authority in the trading world.
- regulation by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) number 670182
- regulation by Consob in Italy with the license number 0008204/15
- regulation by CNMV in Spain with the number 3867
- regulated by Regafi in France with the number 75119
- In the register of AFM for the Netherlands
- regulated by Finantsinspektsioon for Estonia
- regulated by ČNB for the Czech Republic
Having an account with a licensed broker means trading in a secure and trustable environment. Your money is safe and you can withdraw it every time you want.
In order to achieve all the regulations tasks, IQ Option asks every new trader to upload its documents of identity and a proof of residence before trading. This is because of the anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism laws that every regulated broker needs to respect.
Before opening a trading account and deposit some money in it, it’s always a good thing to check if the broker is regulated. Usually, all the information are at the homepage bottom. (See the picture above for an example)
Coming back to the first question: is IQ Option safe? We can confirm that it is for the mentioned reasons.
To learn more about IQ Option and its trading accounts, please read our IQ Option review.